- The south facing views of the pastures from the verandah
- Two sitting room- help yourself to the books in our library, or play a board game with your family
- Wifi available throughout the house
- Mini fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee pot, and assortment of coffee and teas available to you during your stay
- Dining room for your use (and use of dishes)
- Fresh country buffet breakfast using local ingredients when possible, served in the dining room
- Meet Canada’s first water buffalo dairy herd
- Walking trails around 130 acre property
- Access to Cowichan Valley Trail to Kinsol Trestle (best by bicycle) or Lake Cowichan
- Bedrooms have hair dryers and either private or en-suite bathroom with fresh towels provided
- Shampoo, conditioner, and soap bar made with natural ingredients
No television available.
- Check in: 4pm and after, or a pre-arranged time.
- Check out: 11am
- Two night minimum stays
- Payment options accepted: Cash , Visa, and MasterCard
- 7 day cancellation policy- 50% will be charged to your card if you cancel within 7 days of your booking and we are unable to re-rent your room. No shows will be charged the full amount.
- No smoking in or around house or outbuildings. If necessary there is a designated area by the front gates.
- We all love animals however due to allergies and farm safety we cannot allow four-legged family members on the farm
- Please advise us of your dietary restrictions at the time of your booking, or at least 48 hours before your arrival. This gives us a chance to accommodate special diets.
- Accessibility: Unfortunately all of the bedrooms are on the second floor and would be difficult for those with disabilities.
- Children of all ages welcome! Booster seats and pack n’ play available.